20080505

TOO FAST

Sometimes I think so fast and have so many ideas that I wish my mind was a recorder or a pen or a piece of paper..I guess thats why I don't write my rhymes...They flow so fast its like my brain is thinking for me...Sounds crazy huh....But i don't know, it's like once I hear a beat or melody, my brain knows exactly what to say or exactly what it needs to evoke emotion...I mean thats all music is, it's emotion...How does this song make me feel???...Love, Hate, Anger, Sadness, Depression, Excitement, Hunger, Passion, Weakness, Strength, Revolution....Music.....It involves and evokes all of these things...Which bring me back to the way I think...Too Fast..Too Emotional...Too Chris....I AM THEM ALL.......HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO........................................ARIBA ARIBA

No comments: