20080628

Blogggggging

So I started out tryin to blog...giving you a glimpse into my life. then life happened... I stopped and you waited....Ive never had someone to really talk to....Until her then I did her in so now I wait again...So you are my friend...Mr. Qwerty....I am tapping into my inner childhood again,....I got so wrapped up in this world that I lost myself...So a lil bit about me....when I was young and where im tryin to go....
1.Comics...loved em to escape
2.Rap...My first tape was Eazy E and to hear it was groundbreaking
3.First song i remember...George Michael, Never gonna dance Again..My father used to play it and it struck my musical chord
4.Track...Im the fastest on 2 feet, sometimes i fly...literally
5.Love...I miss it...MIA
Everyone needs to do this...Remember to what you loved as a kid..What did u do to just lose yourself..What made your heart smile...Do this and you will find YOU

No comments: