20080815

Per-Cep-Tion

You never get a second chance at a first impression..............Well what if that impression is masked by insecurities, jealousy, envy....Then your perception is clouded and unto when do you see that character....Through hard times.....Those times of desperation is when a persons true colors will show.....Me, personally, people sometimes percieve me as an a$$hole, a scumbag, selfish, and many others I've heard, from my own friends at that.....................................But am I not MAN, Do I not bleed???? I bet if we took the time to decifer each ones self we will see that we all possess these traits, it's just some are more relevant than others, some hide their percievingness(made that up) so well that it becomes embeded in them....I have no other way to explain myself but that I am transparent....Not the fake see through you're a real a$$hole type of transparent, but the type that can't hide himself..>.If I feel your "vibe" is not right, I can't help but to show and tell....Although I sometimes am not able to see my own ways, I constantly try to reflect on past situations and learn.....I AM ONLY HUMAN.... But to grow though life is the Key to salvation.....

No comments: