20080421

#31


I know I've been away for awhile.... It's not that I haven't wanted to blog...I mean I'm at a computer almost erynight.... but I've just been living...lemme get yo up to speed..... So I'll be in N.Y this weekend....By the way HAPPY 420!!!!!...Anywayzzz.... I'll be recording the rest of my album tHE aRRiVaL.....and My mixtape classiCK.O presents......Also we'll be finishing up the first installment in the classiCK.O series, classiCK.O presents: "Show -N- Tell"..... Next after that on the plate is another classiCK.O presents: followed by sHOW tuFLI?.....The Album.....





Now as far as the significance of the number 31.....hmmm...where do I start...the fact that my wife and i were born on the 31st or that I am a Halloween baby or that 7...The perfect number....is the number of months that contain 31 days......Which brings me back to the music.....Us Scorpios....we're special people... just ask anyone that knows one or is with one and they will tell you......We're immperfectly perfect......Charles Hamilton and I are Scorpios, I just found out........And though we never met......We will create one of THE GREATEST songs ever called "Scorpios Perfection"...Until then watch for me in your local airport or catch me in your local bodega.....But wherever you catch me>>>>>>>NO$LEEPgetmoney



2wenty4our7even

No comments: