20080424

HATERS EVERYWHERE WE GO, HATERS EVERYWHERE WE GO!!!!!!

I had to shout out the haters.....Simply because I consider myself a congratulater, and I do it to the best and I would rather help you than to bring you down...I mean damn, We haven't even really made it yet and you wanna bring a brotha down....Now you haters reason in your mind that "I'm not a hater, I don't even give a ish bout dat zigga, but who he think he is, comin round here gettin all the shine, I don't like that, I don't like that one bit, uh uh, we gon have to drop a dime on them ziggas"......And this is really how u think..... WAKE UP!!!! IT IS YOUR LIFE YOU ARE CONTROLLING....IF YOU CAN'T DO IT LIKE ME, THEN DO IT LIKE YOU TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY....BUT STOP WORRYING ABOUT MY MOVEMENTS AND HANDLE YOUR STEERING WHEEL!!!


YOU ARE THE BEST




$HOTUS TO ALL MY HOMIES DOIN IT IN THEIR RESPECTIVE BUSINESSES


  • the BROOKLYN CIRCUS (OUIGI, GABE)


  • dENIM LIBRARY (so)


  • DEMEVOLIST (cHARLIE bOY CHARLES HAMILTON)


  • FLIGHT CLUB (D, CHRIS)

  • classiCK.O (YOU KNOW WHO, NEO)




No comments: