20080328

Criss'Crossin The Globe

Welcome Home...My wife and I and the whole family are back together...In the city so nice they named it twice...I remember now why I'm so gifted...The essence and culture here is just unbelieveable. I see now you have to leave New York to really appreciate it...But my wife, she hates it here... From the crowds of people to the dirty streets to the guy pissin' on the bus!!!??? FOR REAL....But it's home to me, just lets me know I'm back... But thats why opposites attract she smooths my edges while I toughin her up for this hard world and in that we are ONE...Good lookin on the landlord Sweetpea, I taught you well.....I won't be doing much business in New York this time around...Family First but to my watchers I'll be back some cool "Only in N.Y" ish.................

No comments: