20080320

DUKE BY 1!!!!!!

Although this blog has nothing to do with the actual tournament, I feel if I'm gonna use the term "March Madness", then i might as well give respect.....But back to my Wife....She's winning....As a matter of fact she's past the final four and she's won the chip already..........One problem......I fouled out the game a long time ago....So how can I win????? Well there's alittle twist to this game...SHE'S THE COACH,GENERAL MANAGER AND OWNER...NOT TO MENTION PLAYER......Now my Mia has the ability to put me back in the game, but guess what...? Not until I put in the practice, hard work and dedication it takes to be in this Game called LOVE......Now me. I've always been the person with the talent but didn't have to practice....I master anything I do, So Love...Huh I laughed in the face of Love and thought I could win by not playing by the rules.... And I have never given up on anything...especially the love of my life...I thought I knew what Love was......Until I played with you Master....My Master Mia....Love You SweetPea...

No comments: